Shopaholic Louis (Korean drama) [streaming link]

13:00:00

Seo Inguk as Louis
Nam Jihyun as Ko Bokshil


Sypnosis:
A romance takes place between Kang Ji-Sung aka Louis and Ko Bok-Sil. Louis is from a rich family, but he has lost his memory. Ko Bok-Sil is a woman with a heart like an angel. Louis learns about true love after meeting Ko Bok-Sil.




My review:
I really like this drama. Watch the first episode and i got smitten by the storyline. Pretty boring in the first few episodes but it getting better from there. Its a funny kind of drama and Seo Inguk is so adorable in here. You'll fall in love with both of the main lead and cant help to ship them hard and swoon at their cuteness!

Time slot: 
Wednesday & Thursday
22:00pm

Streaming Link
[Here]



You Might Also Like

0 comments

thanks for stopping by- I love reading your comments! I'll always reply so check back in a few days if you've asked me any questions x

Popular Posts

Recent Posts