2nd Time buying from Hermo! What products did i get?

by - 14:22:00

I have made a post about my first time experience buying stuff from Hermo before, and few days ago i have made my second purchase. I repurchase both  April Skin Magic Stone Marble and April Skin Magic Stone Black again because i'm in love with this product and you can read here why. I also bought CNP Laboratory Blackhead Clear kit and Blemish Pad. Read here for my clearing blackhead routine using this two product and Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, a totally new product i'm excited to try it on.

I would like to point out a bit about gDex's service since their delivery time kinda confuses me. The tracking information was updated late so i dont know whether they going to come today or not. Other than that, its good. 




I really love this product, saw this at Watson for RM30+ and was so shook when i found out Hermo sell it cheaper. This was like my YES product for blackhead/pimple related.

Read here for my review on this product
Read here for my clearing blackhead routine with this product



I like how the packaging give me this nature-ish vibe and it was so simple and neat.




So this is a clay mask it it supposed to help tighten your pore and clears out your sebum. Made from Jeju Volcanic ingredient. It legit from Korea not a duplicate or fake product as it is stated on the packaging.


To be honest i didn't expect it to be this small. Haha i thought it would be a bit bigger than this. Was a bit surprised when i unbox it and saw this tiny lil clay mask.

Read here for my review on this product


Oh, And Hermo is giving away free Limited Edition Hermo Pouch. Isn't it cute? The front side is a design of eyes and eyelashes while at the back side it says Hermazing by Hermo. Isn't it cool?

I was a bit dissapointed for not getting the CNP Labarotory free sample and idk what but one more free sample. It was still available when i was adding stuff to my cart but already out of stock when i was about to checkout or else i'll get 2 more free stuff and that will be more amazing.

You May Also Like

1 comments

thanks for stopping by- I love reading your comments! I'll always reply so check back in a few days if you've asked me any questions x