SHOPEE HAUL | W.dressroom No.49 Peach Blossom | Review

by - 13:20:00







Store review
So memula it stated that the price is RM14 for 150ml bottle which i see probably one of the most lowest and cheapest option among the other but then later the seller pmed me and told me that shopee messed up the price which the normal price was supposed to be RM28 per 150ml bottle. The item was already halfway (the unsuccessful delivery; read below) to me when i realized the private message.

Item arrived dengan kotak yang dah penyek at few sides walaupun dah bubble wrap. But i don't really mind as long as the main product tak broken or leak.

Courier service review
For some reason first attempt delivery dia state as unsuccessful padahal tarikh yang dia pos tu is on saturday and aku kat rumah the whole day and no one come. So aku tak tau kenapa dia tulis unsuccessful but  second delivery dia hantar petang isnin (dua days after the unsuccessful delivery) i think and dia dah call siap-siap to inform yang parcel dia dah tinggalkan kat guard house.

Product review
The scent is very peachy scent macam certain cologne dia cam ada bau fruity+main scent but this one memang bau peach paling kuat. I bought yang 150ml punya. Packaging dia cute and aesthetic which is just nice.

The smell can last up until few hours (definitely not more than 2 because most of my class are 1.5 hours and by then the fragrance already starting to fade.) But the fragrance is still there if you try to sniff on the fabric.


And yes, i topped up another RM14 because i'm really curious over the scent. I mean like i've tried few cologne yang deem ada peachy scent but end up having very mild peachy scent and another scent actually overpowering the peachy scent. Or maybe i just want to smell like leader Han seungwoo haha. I also spray it on my bed sheet and pillow sebab bau dia best sangat and bila tidur ada bau-bau peach gittew.

No. 49 Peach Blossom : Victon's & X1's Han Seungwoo
No. 97 April Cotton : X1's Eunsang
I don't remember which scent that Byungchan use

You May Also Like

0 comments

thanks for stopping by- I love reading your comments! I'll always reply so check back in a few days if you've asked me any questions x