Alien Words Are Fun Except The Part Where You Forgot How To Decode It

by - 12:02:00

I have no idea what the hell am i writing . If i remember correctly it's some kind of secret code or something that suppose to be a secret that me and my friend invented so we can like super communicating in secret . The fun part is that i don't remember how to decode it and i'm pretty sure its not a ramen recipe that's for sure. Its pretty fun to do this with your friend except the convert 26 alphabet into alien alphabet and forgot it 12 years later part.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Menarik! hehe.. sayang la dah tak ingat :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @The Estrella

      Hehe. Kene cungkil balik ni..

      Delete
  2. That's cute . Can't you remember what it was?

    -Jane xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon

      Unfortunately i can't remember the slightest thing on what i wrote here >w< *cries grossly*

      Delete

thanks for stopping by- I love reading your comments! I'll always reply so check back in a few days if you've asked me any questions x